Plaster Of Paris
Product Code : 01
Brand Name : AGGARWAL UDYOG
AGGARWAL PLASTER (P.O.P.) : INDIA'S TOP POP BRAND AGGARWAL PLASTER (P.O.P.) is supreme quality POP manufactured by calcinicing top-notch Gypsum purified scientifically by a sophisticated process acknowledged as 'Exhausting System' and is developed at one of the most advanced ISO certified plants in the country. Light weight and shrinkage & crack free, AGGARWAL PLASTER (P.O.P.) is a slow setting plaster and free from water curing. AGGARWAL PLASTER (P.O.P.) provides superfine, impeccable even finish, has outstanding fire protection and is a perfect option for decorative purposes of ceiling, walls and varied other surfaces.
AGGARWAL PLASTER (P.O.P.) increases the ambiance of interior by adding style and grace to walls and ceiling. Transform client's walls into home.
ADVANTAGES & PROPERTIES
- Easy to mix, apply and finish due to gradual setting.
- No wastage of water curing.
- Quick drying due to reduced water consumption.
- Consistent quality, so constant monitoring of quality not required.
- No problem of dry mixing.
- Very good impact strength.
- Allows for easy workmanship therefore easy for mason to get desired results.
- Excellent adhesion to the surface.
- Shrinkage and cracking free.
- Gives 100% strength on setting.
- Pleasant appearance on setting-off white smooth surface.
- Easily available at dealer outlets.
- ISI marked for quality & authenticity.
AGGARWAL PLASTER (P.O.P.) CAN BE APPLIED OVER EXISTING SURFACE AFTER FOLLOWING CERTAIN RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES AS DETAILED BELOW:
- The suitability of the surface / background to be plastered should be evaluated in relation to strength, suction bonding properties, thermal characteristics, shrinkage and soluble salt content.
- The thickness in one application should not exceed 11 to 13 mm.
- If greater thickness is required, the plaster should be applied more than once.
- Once the plaster is set, suitable fixtures can be put up.
- No maintenance is required after the application and setting of the plaster.
SOME IMPORTANT TIPS
- Always mix powder to water and not water to powder.
- Background surface should be first throughly cleaned, brush it E with a broom to remove dust and loose mortar.Ensure hands are dry before putting in the bag.
- Do not use hooks for handling of POP bags to avoid tearing.
- Always close the bag after taking out required quantity - to protect it from moisture.
- Mix the POP with water immediately after taking it out of the bag.
- Do not tamper or mix fresh material once a mix has started to set.
- For better results-wet the surface lightly for about 10 minutes before plastering. This will help in better bonding of the plaster with the surface.
- All fittings/provisions should be made before plastering.
- AGGARWAL PLASTER (P.O.P.) is suitable under normal conditions of use.
- It should be applied to fully wet surfaces.
- Rapid loss of water should be avoided as it will affect the durability of the plaster.
THE FAVOURITE CHOICE OF PROFESSIONALS
AGGARWAL PLASTER (P.O.P.) is easy to work with and gives excellent finish. It shapes your imagination into reality. Which is why it is the first choice of Architects, Interior Decorators, Contractors, Builders & other professionals.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 100 TON Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 25KG, 2KG